Associate Supply Chain
The company is a pharmaceutical based in the Netherlands. Its mission is to revolutionize human therapeutics by working on genetics technologies and developing medicines to help patients around the world. The work environment is innovative and high-tech qualified, where your talent and knowledge will be recognized.
About the role:
Being in charge of some products supply and plan for this project the development, implementation as well as life cycle activities.
· Being in charge of the life cycle products and launch of activities for the new project.
· Apply change control management principles and knowledge.
· Reaching deadlines on time and making life cycle your main priority.
· Join and participate in the meetings related to the project.
· Helping to analyse problems and opportunities to create improvements
· Launch implementation strategies for the project.
· Set a timeline for control activities.
· Being part of commercialization activities and providing quality assurance.
· Supporting Stakeholders, operators, and managers.
· Bachelor's degree, master or equivalent background.
· 4+ years of experience.
· Solving problem and analytic skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Pharmaceutical background or change control management knowledge is a plus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we have many other open vacancies.
Looking forward to chatting with you!