NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Associate Specialist Quality Control | part time
They are a global animal health business. Through their commitment to the science of healthier animals, they offer a wide range of veterinary products and services.
You focus on the remediation and troubleshooting of biological QC assays, data analysis, as well as optimization and validation of QC tests developed for antigen/vaccine batch release by QC laboratories.
This position is for 32 hours per week (Monday to Thursday).
- Troubleshoot, improve and develop analytical assays for QC testing
- Support the transfer of tests to other sites / QC laboratories
- Plan, execute experiments and evaluate results
- Report all laboratory activities in a clear, organised manner, in the form of reports and standard operating procedures
- Present technical reports to internal and external audiences
- Perform project related literature searches
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Molecular Biology
- At least 2 years of experience in biological assay performance, preferably remediation, troubleshooting, validation and transfer of analytical tests
- Experience in laboratory techniques such as ELISA, AlphaLISA, Luminex, protein purification, cell culture, virus titration, PCR, microbiological techniques, haemagglutination and/or immunofluorescence.
- Experience with Minitab/Aera data analysis is preferred.
- Experience working under GLP and GMP requirements
- Able to work independently and in a team