Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Associate Scientist - Upstream Processes
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Associate Scientist will support the preparation and execution of scientific studies for the production processes of viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform.
- Practical execution of experiments
- Support the data analysis
- Report the main conclusions
- BSc or MSc level of education
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with bioreactors or upstream process development and experience with mammalian, bacteria cultivation techniques