Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As an Associate Scientist/Manufacturing Operator you will be part of the Drug Substance Department and you'll be mainly responsible for cGMP production of CTM material and updating documentation accordingly.
- Production operation
- cGMP production of Clinical Trial Materials
- Updating documentation
- Monitoring the process steps & state of related equipment
- Data management & problem solving
- HBO/University Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience working under GMP experience
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Lean Green Belt is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga