Associate Scientist | Senior
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Zuid Holland. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You will plan, coordinate and execute scientific studies to support continuous improvement projects focusing on the development of technologies. You will perform data analysis and write scientific reports.
• Designs and executes experiments to reach the project targets.
• Responsible for the documentation such as study Plans and study Reports.
• Participates in investigation teams.
• Responsible for proper recording of information and collection of the data and for review of experimental results.
• Discuss problems and presents plans and data in internal scientific meetings.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical sciences.
- At least 4 years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in a biopharmaceutical drug development environment.
- Must have at least some familiarity with formulation development, adjuvants, drug delivery systems
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.