Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Associate Scientist- outsourcing
Our client is one of the most important pharmaceutical and biotech organisation, which focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and virus based products, to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
You will join the clinical development department. Your will build relationships and collaboration with clinical labs and with clinical immunology roles to successfully outsource activities.
- Being the point of contact for vendors to obtain Scope of Works.
- Supervising the realisation of vendor contracts in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Understand basic sample requirements for clinical trials.
- HLO level of education or equivalent.
- 2 years relevant working experience.
- Good vendor management skills.