Location: North Brabant Area(Boxmeer)
Duration: 6months (with possible extension)
Language: Dutch or English
Start date: As soon as possible
Hence, they are looking for a highly motivated individual who can be accountable for (further) developing the production processes. For this you will be setting up experiments independently by using or developing various analytical methods to help with the research. You will be part of a project team that is supported from various departments at our company.
Your primary accountabilities:
- Develop and refine production processes by using techniques such as fermentation, filtration and centrifugation.
- Perform or develop biological or analytical tests to support the production process development, for example enzymatic assays, cell culturing and counting, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Western blot.
- You will actively participate in the team and give your opinion on our projects, beyond your own assignment.
- Providing a fresh perspective within the department: your opinion matters.
- An HBO or MSc Life Sciences graduate
-2to 3 years of relevant experience within Chemistry, Pharma or Engineering background
- You are familiar with various microbiology and cell biology techniques
- Has strong regulatory background
- Proficiency in MS Office Products.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English
Are you looking for a job where you are free to take initiative? Would you like to experience working in one of the biggest multinationals in the pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a HBO or MSc Associate Scientist Life Sciences or related who is searching for a challenging position in an innovative company!
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy