Associate Scientist – Junior Outsource Coordinator
This biopharmaceutical company is committed to developing first-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases such as Ebola, RSV and HIV.
The Quality Control Development (QCD) team is responsible for the coordination, execution and reporting of all GMP QC testing related to products in development. You join a team of 3 coordinators reporting to the supervisor Outsource Coordination and Sample Management within QCD.
You combine your experience in quality control testing with your talent for keeping clear overviews and coordination skills to not only maintain the current processes, but to also work together with other parties to ensure all required assets are in place, and to enable the efficient outsourcing and testing of products.
- Keeping a clear overview and maintaining the planning and reporting tools
- Supporting and assisting outsource coordinators in their daily routine
- Preparing and approving documents and invoices to ensure timely testing and payment of external parties
- Teaming up with outsource coordinators to identify improvement opportunities
- Maintaining all relevant GMP documentation, protocols and electronic systems
- Ensuring timely and proper reporting to partners and stakeholders
- MBO4 with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a GMP laboratory environment, or;
- BSc. with a minimum of 2 years in a GMP laboratory environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational capabilities
- Knowledge of outsourcing in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus