Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Associate Scientist you will be testing the immunological response of a vaccine of small animals.
- - Investigate the immunological response to new viral vaccines using small animal models.
- - Perform ELISA, neutralizing body assays to measure virus entry inhibition, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining....
- - Data analysis, reporting and presenting of results.
- - HLO or MSc in Life Sciences or related fields.
- - 2+ years of experience performing immunoassays, preferably in a GMP environment.
- - Article 6 or Article 12 holder
- - Experience with PBMCs is nice to have.
- - Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.