Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Senior Associate Scientist you'll be is working on the discovery and early development of novel vaccines for bacterial infectious diseases.
- Analyze protein-, or glycoprotein-based antigens (focus methods: DLS, microDSC, nano DSF & FTIR)
- Know, implement, and improve established tests for adjuvants, proteins, glycoconjugates, and particle-based vaccines.
- Support equipment selection, purchase, and maintenance for the BacVac AD facility.
- Perform and implement pre-formulation experiments and analyses related to the biophysical characterization of large molecules, specifically proteins, glycoproteins, and/or peptides.
- Develop test procedures and write scientific and study reports
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP, and safety.
- Support CROs to plan, execute, document, and review their work.
- MSc with 3-5 years of experience / Fresh PhD holders or junior postdocs
- Experience with formulating large molecules (recombinant proteins, glycoproteins, glycopeptides, polysaccharides), proteins, and glycoconjugates.
- Experience in large molecule characterization
- Experience in characterization of particulate adjuvant systems
- HPLC (SEC, RP, NP, etc.) is a must have
- An advanced knowledge on anyone of the technique is a plus -Nano DSF, Auto DSC, CD, DLS & SEC-MALS)
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.