Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Associate Scientist you are motivated to work in a multidisciplinary and international environment and be investigating the immunological response to new viral vaccine candidates using small animal models
- Independent planning and performing of experiments
- Use techniques such as ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining, in vivo imaging of small animals
- Data analysis and reporting and presenting the data to the responsible scientist
- Artikel 6/9 or artikel 12-licensed to work with animals
- Bachelor or Master of science in a relevant discipline
- Hands-on experience with biotechnical procedures on small animals
- Experience with immunological and/or virological techniques
For this position Artikel 6 or 12 is a mandatory requirement for application.