Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Associate Scientist you'll take part in all activities related to the production of cGMP batches.
- Taking part in all activities related to the production of cGMP batches. This includes processes such as cell and virus culture, purification processes, formulation & fill and in-process testing.
- Ensures accurately completion of documentation such as batch records, logbooks, etc.
- Provides solutions to problems of moderate scope of complexity and exercises judgment within generally defined policies and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Deviation investigation and follow up.
- Preparing, assemble and disassembly of process equipment for production activities.
- Write and updating protocols, test methods, standard operating procedures and batch documentation.
- Practical realization of the development (experiments and tests) under the supervision of scientist(s) and in line with procedures (GLP, SOP, LSN –laboratory solution number-, LSS –laboratory solution sheet)
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment; operates hands-on analytical and other instruments considered standard in their area of expertise
- Bachelor or Master level or equivalent
- Min 4 years’ experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- GMP Standards
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.