- ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST -
International Pharmaceutical Company
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies that is developing methods required for analysis of vaccines is currently looking for an Associate Scientist to join their Analytical Development department in South Holland.
- handling high quality and compliant documentation required for in - process control and release methods to be performed at GMP level (both in house and for contractors)
- supporting microbiological safety testing of the products
- communicating with different stakeholders in order to generate accurate documentation
- a Bachelor or Master degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology or related field
- minimum of 2 years working experience with GMP or ISO standards
- at least 2 years of working experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology field (in a lab)
- fluent in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.