Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You will be responsible for conducting different experiments using established methodology.
- Plan and conduct experiments
- Analyze and interpret the results
- Participate to the development of methodologies
- Preparation of technical reports and documents to record data.
- MLO or HLO education
- Experience with GMP and/or GLP
- Relevant experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays)