Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. They have 3 main production outlets: food, hygiene and personal care goods, and over 400 brands under their umbrella. They are very keen on sustainability, and on constantly innovating their products, to fit the demands of the current market.
Would you like to join a great company? Maybe this position could be for you!
As an Associate Quality Officer, you will be offering technical quality support on the implementation, execution and improvement of quality across suppliers and manufacturing sites of the company.
- - Support the implementation of the quality strategy
- - Act as a moderator between the manufacturing and research and development departments
- - Make sure the quality standards of the products are compliant with the standards of the company
- - Participate in projects involving process improvement, changes in quality procedures etc.
- - Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree in food sciences or related
- - Between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- - Knowledge of food quality standards
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.