Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Associate QC Analyst you'll be mainly responsible for coordinating the release of materials and products from internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore you will also be coordinating all data requests provided by various stakeholders.
- Coordinates the release of raw materials drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders (CMOs) to ensure on-time delivery of results per agreed timelines.
- Coordinates the stability testing of JSC large molecule products according local procedures and agreed timelines.
- Acting as subject matter expert on release and stability processes and has a leading role during the GMP inspections.
- Responsible to coordinate all data requests provided by various stakeholders and has the accountability to plan, organize and execute the data Requests based on the stakeholder requests.
- BSc in a relevant discipline with 0-2 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge on lab systems (e.g. LIMS) and data integrity/management
- Stakeholder management
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.