Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region. Their therapeutic areas include: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology, and inflammation.
You will perform QA review on batch records and ensure that batches are ready for release by the QP. You will be part of a team and contribute to ensuring the quality.
- - Perform various investigations
- - Ensure QA systems are maintained and improved
- - Work cross functionally with RA department, RA management and Global Artwork Center
- - Act as a troubleshooter
- - Initiate and own class 1 deviations
- - Min. BSc. degree in Life sciences
- - Strong GMP knowledge
- - 1-2 years QA or manufacturing experience
- - Background in pharmaceutical or medical devices
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post