You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You contribute to own work group/team through quality and accuracy of own output and through building productive internal/external relationships.Responsibilities
- Ensure IDP/ FDP batches are ready for release by the QP and all procedural requirements for release have been met
- Execute sampling, inspection, review and release of incoming materials
- Execute sampling and/or inspection of IDP / FDP / NAMP
- Initiate and own class 1 deviation
- Preparing samples for shipment to contract laboratories
- a degree in Life Sciences
- an internship or 1-2 years of working experience in quality related role or in production (pharma)
- knowledge of basic principles, methods and practices of scientific/technical field
- ability to relate day-to-day work to business priorities
- general understanding of industry practice and standards
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.