Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
As an associate pricing coordinator, you are responsible for the operational tasks related to the contracting and pricing processes. And you are constantly working on improving the practices used.
- - Manage contracts using SAP
- - Maintain relationships between stakeholders and customers
- - Manage technical contact validations
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related
- - Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- - Proficiency in SAP
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.