This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
As a Associate Manufacturing you will be responsible for supporting the production process and system (MES), drive continuous improvement of the primary production process (SOP, performance reviews, deviations, CAPAS, electronic Batch Record).
- Work within full GMP compliance.
- Develop, revise and maintain production related (GMP) documentation (SOP, FORM’s)
- Drive lifecycle management for MES, GMBR, PVL’s and PMBR’s.
- Develop and improve EBR process.
- Create proposals and implement initiatives to further develop and train PRD staff on MES.
- Bachelor degree in Automation Processes or Process Design (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of Word Class Manufacturing tools (JIT/ Six Sigma/ LEAN Operational Excellence/ SPC/ FMEA)
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.