Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will be part of the pharmacovigilance department. You will be in contact with physicians to gain extra information about the uses of medical products. You will get this information by sending letters to the Dutch Health Care Professionals. This information will be used to inform the patients.
- Create letters and send letters to the Dutch Health Care Professionals
- Work closely with Safety Manager and Senior Safety Associate
- Participates in resolution of local issues that occur, through CAPAs and related activities
- Submit all reportable adverse drug reaction reports
- Communicate periodic safety reports or urgent safety matters
- MBO or Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Familiar with administrational tasks
- Eye for details
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Associate Global Safety