About the company:
Our clients is one of the leads of the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
About the role:
As a Global distribution associate, you responsibility will concentrate on acting as a business process owner for complaints cove third-party distributors in the EMEA region. This includes as well an active communication with stakeholders on status reports and analysis concerning the global distribution plans.
-Analysis and report using metrics and dashboard for distribution complaints
- Continuous improvements in the documentation - investigation of third-party logistics service providers distribution complaints
- Support daily track and trace of shipments into the EMEA region.
- Support with daily analysis of Alerts received from NMVO
- Active communication with LSPs
Requirements:- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or related area
- Fluency in English
- Administrative transportation and logistics experience preferred
- GMP experience preferably
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button