Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry. This specific affiliate manages the technology platform strategy within this company. They are responsible for validation and standardization of processes and equipment within several sites.
As an Associate Engineer your primary responsibility is the validation studies are executed conform company guidelines. Different studies must meet all quality requirements. This position encompasses cleaning validation, hold time studies, temperature mapping and sterilization validation of product equipment.
- Assessment of change controls, preparing of validation assessments
- Development of the validation strategy, preparation of protocols and execution of internal reviews of protocols and reports
- Maintain and continuously improve the validation process
- Support in deviation investigations
- Establish and maintain contact with colleagues of other sites
- HBO/Bachelor in a relevant field
- Experience in working on projects, independent or under supervision
- Good feeling for GMP and compliance as well as following safety rules
- Experience in Life Sciences or pharma
- Good communication skills in English
Dutch is considered a plus for this position.