Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing organisation in the pharmaceutical industry in the Utrecht Region
For their European HQ we have a great chance for an Associate Director Supply Chain Europe to support the business with their european rollout and market expansion.
- Have you got at least 5-8 years experience in a Pharma manufacturing and distribution environment?
- Experience in f.e. operational roles such as contract manufacturing assembly, planning, vendor management, purchasing, sales, distribution, packaging development and other operational services in outsourced environment.
- And are you people and service oriented?
Contractor Management to develop and maintain relations on strategic and tactical level to ensure supply chain performance targets is met for EMA approved product. Focus to develop robust secondary packaging operations from import of unlabeled product to final release to central warehouse.
Link with Central warehouse to ensure in-market services are maintained for all countries via this routing. Responsible for Purchasing of product, material and device supply. Oversee the for the Co-ordination of Packaging Development.
Responsible to develop operational key performance indicators pertinent to business and introduction of new vendors to support the operation. Identify, assess and set up appropriate sourcing and suppliers to support the European Supply Chain development to GMP /GDP standards. Support Early Access Program , ongoing Supply Chain / Customer service function and central functions to maintain continuity of supply.
- Support Supply Chain Director on key Supply Chain projects and personnel developments.
- Ensure a network of contacts available to support the Supply Chain outsourced activities within Europe.
- Utilize intranet and web-based technologies to improve Supply Chain communication process.
- Provide cost and forecast information to support the annual budgeting process for all contractors from import to release.
- Responsible for planning and inventory management under ERP management system
- Support and drive customer focus programs agreed with country management and medical teams in the field
- Maintain oversight of 3PL service, channel supply to countries billed or supplied without charge
- Use, support and train appropriate personnel in Purchasing , Inventory and Data feeds for partners to Oracle.
- Develop and maintain secondary packaging contract and be first SC point of contact import to release.
- Maintain contractor information, database and SME for serialization.
- Oversee artwork management, packaging development, labelling and product /device specification.
- Ensure change control process is applied correctly.
- Support audit programs in close cooperation with Supply Chain and Quality Assurance teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of packaging materials and specifications to meet planned requirements.
- Cover person-in-plant duties at 3rd party contractor (s) for packaging and other SC outsourced service.
- Ensure that contract management is being carried out in accordance with GMP, and GDP.
- Support non-Supply Chain purchase activities when required.
- Develop appropriate SOP’s to support the Supply Chain activities.
- Represent Supply Chain on global, regional or local strategies.
- Identify risks and implement contingency plans for business-critical supplies and services including Brexit.
- Contribute to audits for all outsourced service providers and preferred vendors.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in the related field, post-graduate degree preferred.
- 5-8 years in Pharma industry manufacturing and distribution in operational roles such as contract manufacturing assembly, planning, vendor management, purchasing, sales, distribution, packaging development and other operational services in outsourced environment. People and service oriented.
- You're fluent in English. German is a bonus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in supply chain management, develop internal and external relationships.
- Manage change, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, negotiate and meet critical timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication is required to communicate with the team, peers, management and external contacts.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with interpreting and implementing GMP and GDP guidelines.
- Mentor and develop team to achieve Company goals.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Project, Access, Power Point and Excel.
- Confident to think and decide on his or her feet.
- Cover man-in-plant duties and a 3rd party contractor(s)
- 5 core values (Excellence, Accountability, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration).
- Recognized as a key contributor for management development within organization.
For more information, please contact Joost Spape at email@example.com or 085 044 46 50