Or client in Breda is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that aims to provide therapies for patients worldwide. Its mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
The Associate Clinical Supply Chain will be part of the Global Clinical Supply Chain department, which are responsible to arranges the product that is needed for the clinical trials, ensuring supplies for worldwide patients that are participating in a clinical trial.
- Organize the purchase order to the 3 global labeling locations
- Pursue a timely release by the quality department and shipment to warehouses around the world
- Report metrics to management for your dedicated areas and processes
- When necessary, arrange import licenses for countries that receive the shipments
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business administration
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with Excel
- Fluent in English, writing, and speaking
- SAP experience, is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.