This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
The Global Study Planners (GSP) handle medium-high complex clinical studies. The GSP that we are hiring now, works on a subset of GSP responsibilities and together with the study GSP ensure supplies for our worldwide patients that participating in a clinical trial. This role has narrow scope in a complex logistical environment that is ideal for people without any or extensive working experience.
- Convert the purchase order to the 3 global labelling locations in line with the procedures and checks necessary.
- Follow up a timely release by our quality department and shipment to the dedicated warehouses across the world.
- Handle the initiation for destruction for material that is no longer needed.
- Run global reports that trigger the Global Study Planners for their activities.
- Run and report metrics to management for your dedicated areas and processes.
- Provide labelling to hospitals that need extra activities to comply with regulations for our pharmaceutical investigational product.
- Reverse the setup of materials and keep the system clean.
As needed, arrange import licenses for the countries we ship to
- Bachelor level/Graduated at HBO level with major supply chain, logistics or business administration or equivalent with 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking
- Experienced in Excel