Our client is a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company, based in the Netherlands. The company's mission is to revolutionize human therapeutics by working on genetics technologies and developing medicines to help ill people around the world. The work environment is innovative and high-tech, where your talent and knowledge will be recognized.
As a Senior Associate Clinical Contracts & Budget you will provide clinical site contracting services to clinical study teams to support study start up and conduct activities.
- Negotiate site contracts and site budgets using appropriate guidelines, and collect necessary signatures for contract execution.
-Escalate contract and budget issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Set up financial data, raise purchase orders and handle appropriate. entries/requests into relevant financial and payment systems.
- Relevant experience in Legal, Negotiation and/or Finance..
- Worked in a international environment.
- Knowledge of local contracting and payment processes in applicable countries.
- Dutch and English speaker.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.