Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is serving any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology to name a few.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
In this role, you are responsible for managing the contracts and between various stakeholders. You will support the clinical study team, ensuring that the legal and financial documentation is done according to the guidelines put in place.
- - Contract negotiation
- - Budget negotiation
- - Handle the issues that might arise over the creation of contracts
- - Support the invoice preparation requests
- - Fluency in Dutch and business level of English
- - Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- - Relevant work experience gained in a Legal or Finance environment
- - Experience working in a global matrix environment
- - Good time management skills and presentation skills
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.