Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry.
As an Associate Analyst you will coordinate all data requests provided by various stakeholders and you have the accountability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute the data requests based on the stakeholder requests.
- Plan, organize, prioritize and execute data requests
- Handles data management and data integrity
- Transfers information in a training environment
- Holds everything to lean/BE
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
- 0-2 years' of related working experience
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of lab systems and lab environment
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses
You make decisions on routine and non-routine issues independently, in addition you will perform budget and volume estimations for commercial products.