Assistant Scientist - Stability & Release
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You will be taking part on assay performance related to Release and Stability Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- Taking part on assay performance related to Release and Stability Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- Working with a high level of Quality.
- Performing assays like ELISAs, (auto)VPqPCR, QPA, HcDNA and IDPCR with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training).
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- MBO degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- Experience with biological assay.
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.