Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will be mainly responsible for the cGMP production of CTM material + updating documentation.
- You'll be working on the manufacturing of cell banks, virus seeds and clinical batches (phase I to III) to support the development of new vaccine candidates
- Responsible for the cGMP production of CTM material
- You will be updating documentation, be responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment.
- You will be tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks.
- Taking part in innovative projects
-HBO/BSc with 3 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology
- Expert in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and / or downstream processing (DSP)
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required
- Lean green belt certification is preferred
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.