Assistant Scientist/Senior Manufacturing Operator
Our client is an important player in the pharmaceutical industry
Would you like to be directly involved in the fight against the global "Coronavirus" (COVID-19) pandemic? Then keep reading!
In this role you are primary responsible for acute problem solving of issues that manifest during operations to ensure the continuation of the production processes for cGMP clinical trial material. Analysing the issues and following up on the solution is your main task. For this, you will need to connect with specialists and partners inside and outside the department.
- You are responsible for problem solving of issues that manifest during operations
- Analysing the issues and following up on the solution
- Updating documentation to resolve the issues that you found
- Improvements and innovative projects
- HBO/BSc with 2 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Expert in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and/or downstream processing (DSP)
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required
- Lean green belt certification is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.