Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be part of the Materials and Sample management team. You will be mainly resp. for sample reception, storage and forwarding according to GMP. Furthermore you will also be preparing shipping documentation and ensuring that the inventory of materials and samples is up to date.
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain up to date lab planning
- Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS)
- Receipt and record inspection and test results and Review of work performed by colleagues
- MLO-4 or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, BSI and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Detailed and Careful
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Logistical and Sample Management experience is a pre
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP is a strong plus
- Must have the flexibility to work in a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus
- Available for 40 hours/week