Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be part of the Materials and Sample management team. You will be mainly resp. for sample reception, storage and forwarding according to GMP. Furthermore you will also be preparing shipping documentation and ensuring that the inventory of materials and samples is up to date.
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain up to date lab planning
- Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS)
- Receipt and record inspection and test results and Review of work performed by colleagues
- BSc/ MLO/ HLO in a relevant working experience
- Around 2-3 years of working experience in the Pharma industry
- Experience in sample management and/or sample logistics is a must
- GMP experience is a must
- Great communicator in English. Dutch is a plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button