Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry. This group is part of the Analytical Development Department and consists of 6 sub-teams, together they are responsible for release and stability testing.
This group is part of the Analytical Development Department, they are responsible for release and stability testing as well as corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
As an Associate Scientist Release and Stability you will work in a multidisciplinary environment. Taking part in all activities related to Release and Stability testing of clinical batches of vaccines. Ensuring a high level of Quality is maintained throughout the department.
- Performing assays such as ELISA or Western-Blot
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality
- Perform assay, assay review and training
- Accurate completion of documentation such as Assay Run Sheets, laboratory notebooks and logbooks
- Setting up documentation to ensure compliance
- MBO or HBO level with at least 2 years' of cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with biological assays such as ELISA and Western-Blot
- Positive attitude and a can-do mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English
Only full time candidates are accepted.