Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will join the Analytical Development department which is responsible for release and stability testing.
- - Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- - Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- - Performing assays like ELISAs or Western Blots with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- - Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training).
- - Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- - Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- - Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- - MBO / Bachelor (HBO) degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- - Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- - Experience with biological assay.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.