Assistant Scientist Raw Materials
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Associate Scientist Raw Material will be the point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our Warehouse and customers like the Release & Stability Technicians.
• Perform physical and documentational inspections and labelling on incoming raw materials
• Taking samples of raw materials and make sure these are distributed to external laboratories
• Setting up or changing specification documentation for raw materials
• Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules
• BSc level of education
• Experienced with GMP, LIMS and SAP
• Detailed and Careful
• Good communication skills in English and Dutch
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.