Assistant Scientist - Process Development
Our client is one of the global leader in advance the future of medicine through gene therapy.
The Assistant Scientist will support upstream process (USP) and downstream process (DSP) development experimental activities.
- Responsible for planning, preparing, and executing experiments on upstream process (USP) and downstream process (DSP) development
- Develops the experimental plans, lab work plan and writes the experimental protocols
- Collects, manages, analyzes, and documents the experimental results according to the procedure
- Proactively communicates the work progress and results to the direct supervisor and in internal meetings
- BSc or MSc level of education
- Hands on experience with usp or dsp processes (animal cell culture, bioreactors, chromatography)
- Motivated and eager to learm
- Good English communication skills