Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
- Supporting method development activities of the team as a whole.
- Accurately and precisely performs experiments to develop and optimize our methods or to analyze samples for process support and product characterization
- Has a critical attitude towards handling of biologically active substances
- Supports the continues improvement of an efficient lab organization.
- Takes ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations.
- HBO or BSc in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or method development
- GMP or ML2 laboratory is highly preferable
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.