Assistant Scientist Molecular and Bioassay Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will support method development activities and perform experiments to develop and optimize different methods.
- You handle biologically active substances with a critical attitude
- Support the continuous improvement of a laboratory organization
- Taking ownership as an author of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and oral presentations
- Perform experiments to develop and optimize methods or to analyze samples for process support and product characterization
- Supporting method development activities
- HLO or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Experience with cell-based or molecular assays
- Must have experience with at least one or more of the following techniques: ELISA, PCR, (q)PCR, Western Blot, TCID50
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in method development
- GMP or ML2 Laboratory experience is preferred
For more information please apply via the button below.