Assistant Scientist Molecular and Bioassay development
This biopharmaceutical company is committed to developing first-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases such as Ebola, RSV and HIV.
The Molecular and Bioassay team is a young and dynamic group that is responsible for developing methods to characterize vaccines. They use biological- and chemical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of the products. This team has a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
This is non-routine lab based work and we're looking for someone who is happy to commit to this focus and finds career progression working hands-on.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team and support method development activities;
- Accurately and precisely perform experiments to develop and optimize methods or to analyze samples for process support and product characterization;
- Support the continues improvement of an efficient lab organization;
- Take ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations;
- A HBO / BSc degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with method development, GMP or in a ML2 laboratory is highly preferable.
You can submit your application up to 13 February
For more information, please contact Cees Roffelsen at email@example.com, or at +31 20 658 9801.