Our client is a great multinational company dedicated to innovate global health. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will be supporting the bacterial vaccines department, collaborating on the development of vaccines and dealing with in vivo mouse models.
- Plan and prepare experiments
- Work with in vivo models
- Be in charge of the experiment execution, data analysis and interpretation
- Handle the documentation of experimental reports
- BASc, BSc or MSc degree in immunology/bacteriology
- Certified Animal experiments (art. 6, 9 or 13)
- Relevant lab working experience
- Experience with in vivo mouse models
- Experience with ELISA, killing assays, flow cytometry, cell culture is highly preferred
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.