Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As an associate Scientist you will join the Preclinical Immunology team and support Bacterial vaccines by working on the development of vaccines against E.coli and S. aureus infection. You will be evaluating the efficacy of vaccines in in vitro and in vivo models.
- Experimental planning and preparations (experimental setup, work instructions, media preparation and stock management)
- Working with in vivo models
- Experiment execution, data analysis and interpretation
- Documentation (ELN) and experimental reports
- BSc, MSc degree in biological/medical sciences with strong immunology/bacteriology background
- Certified Animal Experiments (art. 6, 9 or 13, or comparable)
- 2y of relevant working experience (internship is also valid)
- Experience with ELISA, killing assays, flow cytometry, cell culture.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button