Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Assistant Scientist Immunology will support several projects within the department, relating to coordination of clinical study sample analysis.
- Preparing update documentation required to plan and related to clinical studies
- Creating slides and presentation, under supervision of the Project Leader
- Being in contact with internal partners on operational and logistic processes
- BSc or MSc level of education
- Must have background in Immunology
- 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, under GCP, GLP or GMP conditions
- Organized, with an eye for details