This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As an Assistant Scientist you will perform ELISAs and Western Blot to support the Analytical Development team responsible for the stability testing of products for clinical trials.
- Participate in the stability testing of clinical batches of vaccines.
- Perform assays like ELISAs or Western Blots with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- Complete the adequate documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- MBO / Bachelor (HBO) degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- Experience with biological assay.
- Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org