Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will support the stability and release of products by performing biological assays.
- - Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing clinical batches and finished products.
- - Performing assays like ELISAs or Western Blots.
- - Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- - Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
- - MBO / Bachelor (HBO) degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- - You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude.
- - Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.