Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases
As an Assistant Scientist (DSP) you'll be trained to perform the production of batches of CTM vaccines.
- Updating documentation, responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment
- Involved in innovation and improvements projects
- Communicating with various stakeholders
- MLO or HLO (Bachelors) degree in Microbiology/Life Sciences or related field
- 2 or more years of working experience in cGMP manufacturing
- Experience as (process) technician or equivalent in life science or pilot plant operations in a cGMP environment is preferred.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.