Assistant Scientist DSP
This is a great opportunity with one of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world who is dedicated to bring innovation to global health for over a century. They have been focusing on development, manufacture and distribution of vaccines to protect people from infectious diseases.
The company's Bacterial Vaccines department is currently looking for an Assistant Scientist to join their DSP team, who will take part on the discovery and early development of vaccines for bacterial infectious diseases.
- Support the purification and filtration processes
- Prepare and execute in-process monitoring assays
- Transfer plate-based colorimetric assays
- Handle laboratory stocks
- Keep track of equipment status and maintenance
- Follow safety procedures
- Bachelors' degree in a relevant field such as Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Biotechnology.
- Minimum 1-2 years' industry experience
- Experience with DSP methodologies
- Flexible and team player
- Fluent in English
- Programming skills
- Lab work, supporting position
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ece Karakurt.