Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a DSP Assistant Scientist your will perform down stream processing experiments under limited supervision.
- - Perform unit operations include filtration, chromatography and UF/DF. Experiments may be performed on pilot scale (50L) or in reduced-scale models.
- - Supporting the team in preparing experiment and related tasks (ordering via SAP, organizing the lab etc.)
- - Work on making the processes more efficient for better execution
- - Maintaining buffer logistics
- - Prepping the samples that need to be delivered to a different department.
- - Educational background in Biotechnology or Biochemistry.
- - Experience in DSP processes.
- - Good communication skills in English
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.