The Clinical Immunology department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials. Hereto, the department delivers data, which defines the immunological strategy supporting the clinical development.
You will be responsible for raw material, in-process, and release testing for products manufactured at the site, partnering with multiple CMOs to perform the release testing. The department is structured in different testing laboratories and supporting teams, which are divided based on specific techniques and/or expertise.
- As a hands-on assistant scientist you will report to the Operations team
- You will perform one of the serological immunoassays (ELISA or Virus Neutralization Assay).
- The activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab, meaning that all activities must follow prescribed procedures, and must be documented accurately in (digital) lab notebooks.
- BSc or MLO in a relevant field.
- 1-year work experience in serological immunoassays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays).
- 1-year experience in GMP or GLP.
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS.
Other information: If you are interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and Andreza Oliveira will contact you soon.