Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You will perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) needed to deliver the immunological data for clinical studies and support the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis.
- Performing experiments and reporting data to the scientist, who does the scientific review of the experiments
- Performing assays such as ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, T cell ELISpot, and Intracellular Cytokine Staining.
- Documenting accurately in (digital) lab note books
- MLO/HLO or BSc in a relevant field. MSc candidates welcome to apply only with additional motivation. No PhDs
- Relevant experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays)
- Must have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL (or other lab related quality system, focusing on traceability) regulated environment
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS
- Experience with pipetting robots such as TECAN is a plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.